A few years ago when I went with my sister to Prague for our Christmas holiday, we lost ourselves in the sheer size and beauty of the Christmas markets and not to mention the marvel of the romantic city…
This year I can’t be in Europe to experience the novelty. But if it’s a warming cup of mulled wine, creative handcrafted gifts, smells to excite my senses, then thankfully I can find all those in London… But it’s not quite the same! I can’t help but to reminisce on my Christmas couchsurfing adventure with my sister two years ago…
You might be lucky enough to find some last-minute flights to Europe this Christmas, but it’s you’re short for time, or cash, checkout the Christmas Markets dotted across London… You can’t miss the one on South Bank!
Share your favourite Christmas markets in the comments! Thanks 🙂
Czech out our trip :p
- Christmas Market in Praha (alexisvallin.wordpress.com)
- iSee: It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas…! (theefedstudent.wordpress.com)
- Christmas Blog Posts! Prague, Vienna and…Santa Claus Village! (andradaprd.wordpress.com)
- European Markets or Christkindlmarkts Capture the Christmas Spirit – WoC 2013 (askmarion.wordpress.com)
- Christmas on campus (wheresinny.wordpress.com)
- Blogmas day 8|Winter Wonderland Tag (ourperfectinperfections.wordpress.com)
Reblogged this on Travel Making Kai 🙂 and commented:
Memories of a Christmas Wonderland… Czech it out!