It’s officially that time of year – everyone and anyone who can make money out of it will let you know – It’s Christmas!
Nothing says Christmas more than a Christmas market. If, like myself, the Authentic European Christmas markets are at an unachievable distance to experience them this year, London doesn’t do too badly if I say so myself!
Here are a few Christmas markets that might get you in a festive mood!
Checkout TimeOut London’s Suggestions for Christmas Cracked!
Where are some of your favourite Christmas markets? Please share (tis the season after all!)
- The Christmas markets have begun! (sarahstaebler.wordpress.com)
- The mid century christmas market (altfashionnews.wordpress.com)
- Christmas Market in London (iamneele.com)
- “World’s Best Christmas Markets” (foodtravelfashion.wordpress.com)
- bath christmas market (thegrownupyears.wordpress.com)
- Christmas market at Gunnebo house (diversityingothenburg.com)